Workshop, Speaking and Presentation Dates
Dates for 2016:
- June - 2 x 2 day training in conjunction with Di Macloed and Betty Taylor of the Recognising and Responding to Intimate Partner Sexual Violence workshop. More information here.
Dates for 2015:
- April 22 - Half-day When the Rapist is Her Partner workshop hosted by Brisbane Rape and Incest Survivors Support Centre (BRISSC). Please download advertisement flyer here for more details.
- April 30: Half-hour presentation at Albury TAFE for DV awareness event
- November 20: Full-day workshop hosted by Port Pirie Regional Health Service, South Australia
Dates for 2014:
- March 13 - 2-Hour When the Rapist is Her Partner presentation hosted by Western Region NSW Police Force, and Staying Home Leaving Violence - Orana Local Area Command. More information here
- October 16: Full-day IPSV training workshop by Louise and co-presenter Helen Newman will be hosted by the Riverland Rape and Sexual Assault Network, South Australia.
- November 26: Full-day IPSV training workshop by Louise and co-presenter Helen Newman hosted by Nowra Domestic Violence Intervention Services, YWCA NSW, Wollongong Women's Refuge
and South Coast Family Pathways Network
- 6th December: As part of the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence, I will be presenting on IPSV at a seminar hosted by the Gold Coast Center Against Sexual Violence - please download the flyer here
- Thursday, October 3 - Half Day Workshop Hosted by Centacare, Toowoomba, QLD
- 11th March 2009 - Presented to the For Better or Worse? Intimate Partner Sexual Violence conference hosted by Rape Crisis Scotland Read a pdf of the speech here.
- 22nd March, 2007: Appeared in Roma, QLD to present a paper, coauthored with Patricia Easteal titled "Women Sexually Assaulted by a Partner or Ex Partner: Falling between the justice cracks" at "The Way Forward - Exploring Domestic Violence in South West Queensland" forum
- 31st Aug 2006 On the statewide Day of Action Against Sexual Assault, I was invited by the Albury Sexual Assault Service to give a presentation on the book Real Rape, Real Pain to 35 health workers and counsellors.